Online slots are incredibly popular and one of the advantages of playing slots is that in most online casinos, there are a few hundred types of slots to play with. Also, people playing games such as blackjack or poker get stressed out as to all the decisions they need to make. Should they draw, should they raise. should they split cards or hold what they have. It can all be exhausting, wheres with slots, particularly once you’ve selected the machine or machines you’ve chosen to play, all you need do is spin and relax. You can easily have a slice of pizza and a beer while playing slots, whereas if you try to do the same thing playing poker or blackjack, you might as well open up your wallet and scream at the computer, “here, take all I have.” But which machines to play? Here are some top tips.
#1. Pay attention to the machine’s variance rather than the return to player numbers
Everyone tells you that the Return to a player is the important thing to know but really it is not. At almost all the better online casinos, the Return to Player is approximately 96 per cent for almost every slot. Online casinos need to compete not only with other online casinos but with your brick and mortar casinos as well. So figure around 96 per cent overall. However, RTP means very little. Return to player is a figure based upon millions of spins on a slot. However, one slot machine can return its players back in little chunks, which are generally called loos slots, while another machine can be very tight to most players but very generous to a few lucky winners. The technical term that casinos use is the variance of the machine. A low variance machine spits out a lot of little wins while a high variance machine rewards few winners with larger payouts. It is very important that you know not only your gambling objective on slots but team up with the right machine. If you want to play a long time, and generally break even or make a few dollars, then play a low variance machine. If your objective is to make $1,000 or more, then you want to choose a high variance machine. In order to find out what kind of variance the machine you are considering playing you often have to do a bit of research and read several review sites about the game. You won’t find the variance on the casino’s website.
#2. Read the paytables
In Las Vegas, penny machines return about 88 cents per dollar, nickel slots return approximately 91.6 cents per dollar, quarter slots return 89.4 per cent and dollar slots return around 92.3 per cent. Multi-denomination slots return around 93.61 per cent. All the machines at an online casino are multi-denomination slots, so presumably, all the Return to player rates will be the same. However, there is one thing about slot machines that is very important to know and that is that many pay the bigger jackpots only to those who select the necessary qualifying coins to win. Of course, this is very simplified in a brick-and-mortar casino but if you play a dollar slot with three coins or credits you may qualify for a $10,000 top payout, but if you only put in one coin or credit, your max prize is only $2,500. But the same thing applies to online slots. If you want to win a lot of money, then read the paytable to find out if there are minimum qualifiers.
#3. Pick the most popular slot games to play
There are over 200 different slot game developers and the average company puts out a new game once a month. This means there are lots of new games to distract you. However, the old games are tried and true and bring the best experience. To do this, it’s actually a three-step process. First, make a list of the key game providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, and Yggdrasil Gaming. Then do a search for the best slot games of each provider. Finally, pick a game that sounds interesting and read reviews on that game. It sounds like a lot of work, and it is in a way, but this three-step process is the absolute best way to find the most popular games.
#4. Play the game for free
About 80 to 90 per cent of online slot machines have free practice games on the internet. If you spend 10 minutes practising on a free site that’s that much money you won’t spend in real life seeing if it’s a game you like or not. I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to waste money testing games when I can do the same thing for free.
The bottom line playing online slots
None of the above steps will guarantee you will win. That’s between you and the lucky rabbit’s foot in the sky. After all, winners are selected at random by random number generators, and nobody has found a way to bet RNG yet. However, you can narrow your type of machine by the type of gambling you do, and pick either a low variance or a high variance machine. And you can find the best possible slot experience online by doing a reasonable amount of research. Know your limits and objectives, and also never spend more money playing slots than you can afford to win.
Today’s topic of discussion involves some of the more advanced tips for playing online Poker. Now, most of you(by now) should already know about some of the more basic tips(if you have read some of the other content I have written). The following tips listed below are designed to bring you more confidence as a Poker player. The basic rules I have already explained still apply, but I want to delve into some more advanced ways of thinking.
1) The first thing you need is to play very few hands. Poker playing is not something that will bring you a lot of luck if you have several hands going at once. Let’s talk about Texas Hold ‘Em for a second. There are only so many hands you can do before the flop. Otherwise, you are going to go through the stack like a nurse at a blood drive. The only way this will not happen is if luck is on your side, and that is very rare. The goal is to develop a good strategy before the flop. You can find charts online to help you. Some argue that you should try to play all your hands aggressively, even the ones that seem “suspect”. The reason they argue the approach is that the other players are not going to see what is coming. You can disguise things easily.
2) Now, let’s talk about limping. The goal is not to be the first one to do that. Most players who are first to call the big blind pre-flop are going to lose, and here is why. You can only win the pot if choose to raise instead of limp. You are also going to give the other players better odds. More players will come in from behind. That sets you up to be less likely to win. That is why you never become the first player to limp in the game. Let one of the other players do it. That way you gain a competitive edge over them.
3) Let’s talk about semi-bluffing. You have to keep your bluffing strategies under control(whether you are semi-bluffing or full-on bluffing). You have to mean bluff. You cannot just bluff for the sake of it. Some players like to try to bluff(or semi-bluff) just to see what happens. This is not a strategy that you can “wing it” on. You need to know how and when to bluff, and you need to do it aggressively. Some of the better hands to bluff with include the straight and flush draws. You can also do it with an overcard(or two)sitting on the board, but that is for the really advanced player. Bluffing is a very tricky thing to do. You have to know what you are doing(as I have said before in other content). You need to let the cards dictate whether or not you are going to bluff(or semi-bluff). You can learn more about bluffing by clicking https://upswingpoker.com/semi-bluff-poker-strategy/. The bottom line is: You have to learn how to bluff before you can actually start to bluff. That goes for all Poker players, including the advanced players. Some advanced players start to think they can just “do it” because they are more advanced. As I stated before, you need to keep control of your hand and everything you do during Poker.
4) You will have to defend yourself when you do the big blinds. Here are some things to keep an eye on. Keep an eye on the position of the person who raises. Most advanced players learn to play tight in the beginning and looser in the end. You have to watch the number of players you have. Say, for example, that at least one(maybe more) players have called a raise. That is when you start playing much tighter with your hands. You also need to play with hands that work well with different pot levels. Playing with a hand that only works with one pot is not going to cut it. Watch out for the size of the raise. Play tight for larger pots and looser for smaller ones(if that makes sense). Though there are other things to pay attention to, these are the most important elements for the game.
5) What should you do if you are unsure of what to do? The best advice I can give is to fold. I know that might not be what you wanted to hear, but it is the best thing to do. This is what separates the good Poker players from the amateur ones. Amateur players are going to stay in the game, even if they know they are beaten. It is like the have something to prove. A good Poker player is going to know when to walk away. Some players will start to “call” way too much(especially during a bad hand). Yeah, you do not want to do that. A good player knows when he or she is beaten. They have played long enough to spot the signs.
One final tip
Is another player showing weakness? That is why you begin the attack. However, you want to do it constructively. Do not get cocky about it. You have already lost when your ego gets involved.
The two primary reasons why one may consider casino games is to have fun and make some money. If making money is the priority, you will pay more attention to the various games’ odds and probabilities. Here, you will realize that different games have different odds and probabilities. For this reason, to help you maximize your profit, you will need to identify the games that offer the best odds and those that offer the worst. When you get the casino game with higher yields, you will make more money and more fun. Below are some of the casino games that have the best odds.
Craps is a table game played with dice whose odds are nearly 50-50. Gamblers are known to be among the fun with the best odds, both online and offline. For this reason, it is an ideal choice to go for if you are looking forward to playing in a casino and winning real money. For beginners, craps may seem complicated and more so given the different kinds of bets you place. However, after you understand its rules and procedures, you realize that the game is easy. In Craps, there is the fundamental bet, which is called the ‘pass line’ with which you are guaranteed to make a return even if you are a beginner. With more experience, you can make more specific bets that are not like the pass line. Although the odds of winning drop when you make the more special bets, the payouts will rise. For you to make big wins at the craps table, you should avoid the bets with big payouts no matter how enticing they may seem. Instead, go for the stakes with a money payout that is close to even. Therefore, if you want to have some fun in the casino and walk away from several dollars richer, consider getting a craps game session. You can learn from online tutorials on how to play Craps in case you are not good at it.
Blackjack is a popular and recommendable casino game that requires you to put in some effort when playing it. It offers the best odds, which are at around 49%, and has a house edge of 1% in most casinos. Blackjack is one of the most accessible games to win money when playing, mostly if you employ the basic winning blackjack strategies. Otherwise, you will likely have a house edge of 2% to 3% without a strategy. It is easier to win the blackjack odds as compared to most other games. This is because, with blackjack, you are playing against a dealer instead of other blackjack professionals. Playing this game is easy since you only need to get a number that does not go over 21 and does not beat the dealer’s number. However, you should practice the game with your friends first before playing with the dealer and winning. Additionally, ensure that you learn the Blackjack basic strategy to improve your chances of winning. You can learn this through blackjack strategy tutorials.
Baccarat is a game avoided by most people for many reasons, one of them being that they cannot pronounce it. However, as much as you may want to do away with it, it is one of the most popular and the highest payout casino games. Additionally, like other games with high payouts, the amount wagered in Baccarat is substantial. This means that you will have a huge win when you win and have made a high loss. Therefore, it is advisable to bet on this game when winning is more elevated and in your favour. More often than not, Baccarat has an offer of a house edge of 1.09%. Although this is a bit low, it is reasonable since the game has simple rules and the odds are solid. You play this game by betting on either the player or the banker, and both sides draw cards. Generally, both the banker and the player have house odds that ranger from 1.01 to 1.24 percent. Although the game is a high stack game, it provides you with a better chance of winning. Therefore, it is far much better than other simpler games with little or no chance of winning. However, if you love playing casino games while talking to your friends or enjoying a drink, you will be less likely to win a baccarat game.
The roulette wheel casino game is a simple game with a high chance of winning. The game has a simple process that involves spinning numbers, and if the number comes in, you have won. Although the odds in this game vary, they eventually lead to the same house edge. However, if you want to play Roulette, you need to learn the difference between American and European Roulette, although they are identical in various ways. One of the main differences between the two is that American Roulette has the green zero (0) and the green double zero (00). On the other hand, the European Roulette has one green zero (0). Otherwise, there are several similarities, such as both of them having either black or red positions. Fortunately, both of these versions are available in most casinos. You can even have a better experience of the game when you go for Roulette’s live dealer version. One will love playing Roulette since you do not need any unique tactics to enjoy the best odds. Instead, you only have to place your bets, and if you have the game with the best odds, you win it even without any unique tactics. This is also the kind of game that you can play and do other activities without jeopardizing your winning chances.
Slots have captivating designs and huge progressive jackpots, making them among the most popular casino games. You have a better chance of winning in this game since it has a lower house edge and jaw-dropping jackpots. Slots allow you to win a lot of money, and more so the jackpots when you wager a larger dimension. One can also minimize the risk of losing by ensuring that they choose a reliable slot machine. Slots have a house edge ranging from 2.5% to 15%. Additionally, the machines return about 97.5% to players after some time. In case the profit was at 100%, then it would have no benefit to the casino. The positive thing about slots is that there are few rules and tricks that you need to learn for you to play the game. For this reason, your odds of winning a pleasant amount are high. Additionally, the more the money you invest in the bet, the higher your chances of winning. However, watch out to avoid too much gambling as it will cause more harm than good.
Whether you are on vacation or taking a break after a busy day, the casino is an excellent therapy to use. You will love these casino games since they will help you make a profit in the meantime. However, you need to identify the games that are more likely to lead you to make a profit when looking for the perfect casino game to bet on. Use the information above to guide you on some of the casino games that have the best odds.
Blackjack is one of the most popular games you will find on a poker casino floor. The reason it’s so popular is that at its simplest form it is a very simple game to understand and play. This doesn’t at all mean you will be successful as with all games that appear simple there are a lot of intricacies that you must understand and learn if you want to be successful. We are going to go over some of the top tips to win more in blackjack.
This is going to be a tip not just for blackjack but all gambling in general. This is probably also one of the most difficult things especially when you’re in the middle of playing or even worse chasing your loses. You MUST have good money management when gambling anything at any level. This usually means only gambling what you’re comfortable losing because more than likely you’re going to lose in the long run. If you have five hundred dollars to bet don’t play fifty dollar hands! Play lower stakes so you aren’t at the bar begging someone to buy you a drink! By all means, don’t ever chase your loses just take the beating and move on to play another day.
One of the biggest scams in the game of blackjack is insurance! You should by all means never take insurance on a hand of blackjack. The reason is that when you buy insurance it greatly increases the houses odds against you. The odds are already against you so no need to help them out by hurting yourself. There’s a reason that they always ask you if you want it… That’s because it helps them so just say no and play the hand the way you’re supposed to.
The number one thing that you are needing to understand is the basics of blackjack. An ace in blackjack can count for a total of 11 or 1. You will hear the expressions of a hard “number” or a soft “number”. What that means is that a hand without an ace is hard as in if you have an eight and seven you have a hard fifteen. If you have an ace in your hand it’s soft as in an ace and a seven can count for a total of eighteen or eight. As you get deeper into strategy this will be more important as you will may want to hit on a soft 18 but should stand on a hard 18. That’s a very complicated part of the strategy that you can look into more on your own.
When picking a blackjack table here are a few things to keep an eye on that will increase your odds. You’re going to want to find a table that is using as few decks of cards as possible. You’re also going to want to find tables that pay out the full 3:2, not the 6:5. Another thing to try and find is where the dealer will need to stand on a soft 17. Just another thing to increase your odds because you don’t want them having the chance to suck out a better number and get close to twenty-one.
You will need to know what situations you will need to hit and stand. There isn’t a one size fits all answer for this as it all depends on what cards you’re holding and what card the dealer has shown. So it makes it difficult to give an exact answer other than you need to do a little research and find out mathematically what to do to increase your odds.
Another situation you are going to want to understand is when is the time to double down. First of all, if you don’t know what double down means let’s go over that. Double down is when you double the size of the bet you placed after the cards are dealt but you’re only allowed to get 1 card. This isn’t exactly a one size fits all answer either but you will typically want to double down when the dealer is showing a 4,5 or 6 and you have a hard 9, 10, 11 or soft 13-18. As said above this is a general statement so do some research to see as the variables change and so does your strategy.
Something else to understand that is related to the double down is about when a dealer is showing a 5 or 6. When they are showing 5 or 6 they are more likely to make a hand than the bust. This is why you’re instructed to double down in a lot of situations against them.
As you can see Blackjack is a much more intricate and complicated game than it seems on the surface. Movies like 21 and Rainman make it look so easy to bust the casinos. That isn’t the case at all as the casinos aren’t opened so you can win they are there to take your money. If you’re able to go into it with the mentality that its entertainment and you will probably lose after the day is over the better off you will be. All we can do is prepare ourselves with the best strategy to increase our odds of beating the house.
Online Roulette: The Differences Between Live Dealer and Other Versions
Here is the thing about playing online Roulette. You want to have the same experience as you would in a brick and mortar casino. The goal is to play real Roulette, not just some mockup or a random version of the game. There are three regular versions of Roulette. You get American, French, and European Roulette. Both French and European online versions(it is the same thing)have 37 pockets and only one “O” pocket. The American version has 38 pockets and both the “O” and “OO” pockets. The American version also has the added double green pocket.
The Online Live Dealer Version
Players who have “gambling” in their blood are the primary target audience(the ones who want to get lucky). The live-dealer version combines the online experience with playing in a brick and mortar location.
The Benefits of Playing Online Live Dealer Roulette
1) The first benefit to talk about concerns convenience. Both your time and money are important. Why would you want to waste your time with some subpar casino playing experience? That is what makes the live dealer experience so special. The only difference is you do not have to put on clothes and hail a cab or drive your car to the casino. The other convenience factor is you get the same experience in your living room. You can watch the guy or girl spin the wheel in front of you on your computer. That means the casino is not going to try anything on you. There is an aspect of integrity when you play live dealer Roulette, something you do not get from other games. The other convenience part is you get to communicate to the live dealer before and after he or she spins the wheel. It is like you are there in-person. A lot of players like that.
2) There is the real-time aspect. Now, some people do not make much of a deal on the real-time thing, but they should. It is important for a few reasons. One, playing regular online Roulette does not emulate true Roulette(according to some). Live-dealer Roulette is not a complicated game to start with. You just have to select a number and spin the wheel. Some people argue that regular Roulette does not include the real-time experience of spinning the wheel and see what happens. That is where live dealer Roulette is different. Do you have a question during the game? You just ask the question to the guy or girl who has a headset and microphone attached to them. That is what makes the live version special and different. You feel like your in Vegas without being there.
3) You get to select the dealer. That is right, you heard me! Playing the regular online versions you find the choice is made for you. Live-dealer does not work that way. Do you want a blonde girl to spin the wheel? Do you want a spicy red-head? Do you want some hot guy without a shirt? That last one might have been a little exaggerated, but you get the idea. You can select your preference before you begin. You get to pick how you want the live game to go. That is a far cry from the regular Roulette games, The regular versions come in pre-selected versions and you deal with what they give you. There is no input. You get the opposite of live-dealer.
Are There Any Drawbacks Players Could Find?
Yes, of course, there are. No game is 100% guaranteed to please everyone. Now, keep in mind, that some of these drawbacks might be seen as that for some players. It depends on your personality and your goals for playing.
1) Have you been playing Roulette yourself online? Yeah. you have been a little spoiled. You get to go at the pace that is right for you. The live-dealer version is faster. You need to be prepared for that. This is one drawback that more than 50% of players have mentioned something about. When the site uses software to control everything, you can decide how many hands you want to play and how fast you go. That is not what happens with live-dealer. It is happening in real-time, so plan for a speedy playing field. Everyone has to up their game. Playing the online regular version you have to take the software’s word for it.
2) Then, there are the betting limits to consider with live-dealer. Once again, this may or may not affect you. This drawback is designed for those who go from one extreme to another( either low or higher stakes). Most online regular Roulette games are going to let you bet between $1-5,000. Live-dealer sites have accepted bets as low as ten cents and as high as $500,000. Some live dealer sites will only go as high as $200. Players should check the site to see how high the stakes go. Pick something else if the betting stakes go lower than what you want.
3) The table setting is going to be different too. Most online regular Roulette games will let you open the table and play when you want. You are not going to get that with live-dealer. That means that only a set number of tables will be available at each time slot. Say, for example, you open an account with a live-dealer Roulette casino game that holds ten tables. Every table only allows seven people to play at a time. You find that every seat has been taken. You have to wait your turn. That could be one drawback to the live-dealer version. Once again, it depends on who you are. You can submit your name and ID to a waiting list. They will alert you when something becomes ready and available. You also might want to find something else to do during that time. Waiting around is not going to do you any good.
Which One Is Better?
Once again, it comes down to personal preference. Many players find the live-dealer Roulette to be the better option, but you might see things differently. Think about what I said in this content(the pros and cons of each), and find a choice that suits your playing style and personality. Both have their benefits. There is no one right answer here. Hope this helps! Good luck!